Top 5 Hot Selling Telescopes (5 Best Telescopes In 2021)
|+ Quality Optics|
+ Wireless Remote
+ TWO-YEAR Warranty
|- The Stand is Short|
|+ Easy Portability|
+ Best For Imaging
+ Pleasing Wide-Field
|- Headache of Setting Up EQ Mount|
|+ Extraordinary Design|
+ Reasonable Price
+ Durable and Functional
|- Limited Mount|
|+ Simple to Assemble|
|+ High Magnification Power|
+ Brighter and Clear View
+ Connectable to Phone
|- Slightly Pricey|
“People coming from various backgrounds have various interests and hobbies. If you are one of those who love to lay down under the starry nights to catch glimpses of shooting stars, or if you are highly curious to find out what lies behind that thick blanket of darkness, you have come to the right place!”
This article will review Celestron – NexStar 127SLT Computerized Telescope (22097). We will surely simplify each point and piece of information and try our best to answer all your queries. So let’s start with some basic information about the product.
What Is Celestron – NexStar 127SLT?
Simply put, it is a telescope, and it is best for astrophotography. It enables you to look at the sky and examine its various details and objects. And you can also use the Celestron – NexStar 127SLT Computerized Telescope to obtain high definition and clear images of the moon and planets such as Venus, Saturn with their beautiful visible rings, and Jupiter along with its four moons.
Incredible Features Of Celestron-NexStar 127SLT
Celestron – NexStar telescope can be powered by 8 AA batteries (not included), a portable PowerTank battery (sold separately). Different powering solutions make it easy to carry the telescope on your observing trips.
The internal battery compartment powers the high-precision servo motors, resulting in rigid, low efficiency without the cord wrap problems that come with external rechargeable batteries.
2. NexStar Hand Control
With the push of a button, this computerised hand control allows you to automatically slew to any of 40,000 celestial objects. More than 600 galaxies, 300 clusters, and dozens of beautiful binary stars are included in the NexStar+ database.
Are you unsure what to look for? Select the Sky Tour option, and the NexStar+ hand control will produce a list of all the best celestial objects currently running visible based on your precise location and time.
3. SkyAlign Technology
Setting up and using a computerised telescope has never been easier or faster than with our proprietary SkyAlign alignment procedure. If you point the telescope at three bright objects in the sky, it can triangulate its position and automatically locate any other object in the sky.
You don’t even need to recognise the names of the stars—the Moon or bright planets will probably be sufficient! It only needs access to the exact location using GPS.
4. Starry Night Software
Celestron Starry Night is the most comprehensive astronomy software package available, with knowledge and resources to help you view our solar system and even outside.
This software has so much knowledge, allowing users to understand, explore, and observe different heavenly objects floating there. The software provides a good combo of both knowledge and visuals, and it has a very user-friendly interface.
5. Comfortable Viewing Angle
A StarPointerTM red dot finderscope, a star diagonal, and two eyepieces are included with your telescope (25mm and 9mm). For low- or high-powered observation, the two eyepieces have different magnifications.
When looking up at the sky, the star diagonal gives you a right-side-up view and a more comfortable viewing angle. The StarPointerTM red dot finderscope will help you centre an object in your eyepiece more quickly for easier observation.
Pros and Cons of Celestron – NexStar 127SLT Computerized Telescope(22097)
- Low Price
- Good Optics
- Lightweight and Portable
- Mediocre Accessories
- Limited Target
Tips to Handle Celestron – NexStar 127SLT Computerized Telescope Safely
Following are some points that you have to follow while handling Celestron – NexStar 127SLT Computerized Telescope safely:
- Never look at the Sun directly without proper solar filters. This may cause irreversible damage to your eyes.
- Never try to project the Sun’s image onto any surface. This may lead to excessive heat build-ups and may also start a fire.
- When the telescope is shifting to a new target, be aware. Make sure it doesn’t grab any cords or interfere with anything (even its own mount). Stopping the telescope is as simple as pressing any arrow key on the handset.
- Keep the telescope free of dust and moisture. Before removing the covers from the lenses, open the dome and replace them before closing it. When the dome is closed, keep the telescope completely covered (in case of leaks).
- Don’t point the telescope directly into the sun. This will cause irreversible harm to your eyesight and will damage the telescope in a brief moment.
What You See with Celestron 127 SLT?
The lunar surface, Venus and its phases, the polar caps on Mars, Jupiter and its four moons, and Saturn with its rings clearly visible will all be visible with your NexStar 127SLT. It can also be used as a daytime and wildlife spotting telescope from the ground. You can look at the Sun, Moon, and various Stars.
If You Use It For Terrestrial Observation, How Will This Telescope Help You?
Celestron – NexStar 127SLT Computerized Telescope will enable you to watch birds or other forms of wildlife in their natural habitat. And if you are more into studying geography, it will help you examine far-off geological features. Telescopes have also aided our understanding of the light emitted by the sun and other stars. We can study objects in the universe by detecting the heat, radio waves, or X-rays they emit, thanks to some new telescopes.
How To Use Celestron – NexStar 127SLT Computerized Telescope During Day Time?
One of the best benefits of owning a Celestron – NexStar 127SLT Computerized Telescope (22097) is that it can also be used during the daytime. You can do this by starting from the lowest power eyepiece and gradually increasing the power until you can see clearly. Then, align your telescope and buckle up for exciting images!
Whether you are a physics student and want to get good observational results, an amateur astronomer who wants to keep track of celestial objects up there, or an avid wildlife observer keeping a keen look on animals, this computerized telescope from Celestron – NexStar 127SLT (2097) is the best option for you.
It gives you so much power at a reasonable price. It will help you stand out amongst your peers with its astonishing results.
You May Also Like:
- Why SOLOMARK 70700EQ Professional Astronomy Refractor Telescope Is The Best?
- Why you Need JStoon Night Vision Binoculars?
- Why BRIGENIUS 10×50 Binoculars Are Your Perfect Travel Partner?
- Why Does My Telescope Show An Upside Down Image Of Every Object?
- Does Pankoo Monocular Telescope Really Work?
- Do You Own ScoopX 10×42 Binoculars(S-BW19) for All Outdoor Adventures?
- Why Is Honslis Telescope Gaining Popularity These Days?
- Why Can Adasion 12×42 Binoculars Be Your Best Adventure Buddy?
- Is the HEXEUM Night Vision Goggles Night Vision Binoculars NV3180 Worth the Hype?
- Why VABSCE 2K Digital Night Vision Monocular QB008 Is Great For Night Time Recording?