“Do you want to buy the best refractory telescope to avoid blurred images caused due to aberrations in a telescope? Well, you are at the right place. Here, you will find out about the SOLOMARK 70700EQ Refractor Telescope, which has high-magnificent power which will not cause a blurred image.”
Are you thinking about what causes the image to blur and distorted? Various factors like temperature variations in the earth’s atmosphere and quality of material used in the design of optical telescopes. For instance, the shape of the lens and narrow field of view are the reasons which cause images to become a blur and distorted.
Moreover, early discoveries about the solar system were made using single refractors. The exciting thing about the refractor telescopes is that Galileo used them to discover the four largest moons of Jupiter in 1609. If photography, astronomy, and spectroscopy is your passion than refractor telescope is your cup of tea. So, let’s get started!
Incredible Qualities That SOLOMARK Refractor Telescope Offers
SOLOMARK Telescope 70EQ is a perfect professional telescope for astronomical and terrestrial use. This is due to the reason that it produces a bright image and has a high magnification power. With this SOLOMARK 70700EQ Refractor Telescope, you can observe the moon, planets and can explore the mysteries of the universe.
It also allows you to enjoy natural scenes like birds, mountains, animals, etc. Further, SOLOMARK 70700EQ Professional Astronomy Refractor Telescope has a 70mm aperture and a 700mm focal length. Plus, this telescope has 10mm and 20mm Plossl eyepieces, and their magnification is 70X and 35X. Therefore, the Plossl eyepiece has better optical performance than K and H eyepieces.
Moreover, they are brighter and broader than other eyepieces too. So, this can effectively reduce the chromatic aberration and halo. In addition to this, this professional telescope comes with a full-size stainless steel adjustable tripod, which can meet any height and angle conveniently.
So, you can see the object effectively regardless of where the thing is and what the height is. If we talk further, this telescope comes with a cell phone adapter, a fully multi-coated lens for safety, and an equatorial telescope mount. Well, this telescope weighs almost 7.7 kgs and is an ideal telescope for kids and adults.
5 Lucrative Features Of SOLOMARK 70700EQ Professional Astronomy Refractor Telescope
Here are the five features which make SOLOMARK 70700EQ Refractor Telescope unique from others and an ideal choice for you. Let’s discuss them in brief:
- High Protection
SOLOMARK Telescope 70EQ is made with a fully multi-coated optics glass lens with high transmission coatings. So, this contributes towards creating stunning images. But, other than just making incredible images, this telescope protects your eyes as well. This is because your protection is our top-most priority.
SOLOMARK 70700EQ Professional Astronomy Refractor Telescope also comes with a tripod stand. This full-length tripod is made of stainless steel. Furthermore, this tripod is adjustable and rigid for a solid foundation. Therefore, you can adjust it to the optimal height to get the best view or photography experience.
- Easy To Install
This telescope comes with an easy no-tool setup as this is a professional astronomical telescope. Therefore, to save time, this telescope can be installed without any additional tools. This is an added plus point that saves your time.
- Phone Adapter
SOLOMARK Telescope 70EQ also comes with a smartphone adapter with a 10mm eyepiece which provides 70x magnification. So, you can capture terrific images by using a cell phone adapter. Also, you can share pictures to share happiness and beauty with your loved ones.
- Equatorial Telescope Mount
The mount comes with two slow-motion control cables that allow you to make fine-point adjustments to the telescope in both R.A. and Declination. In creating precise and accurate images, equatorial mount plays an important role. If the equatorial mount is evenly balanced and fastened with a tripod stand, then that is all you need for a fantastic view.
Pros And Cons Of SOLOMARK Refractor Telescope
- High magnification power.
- Suitable for kids and adults.
- Brighter and clear view.
- Connectable to phone.
- Slightly pricey.
- No variations in size.
5 Tips To Get The Most Out Of Your Refractor Telescope With Equatorial Telescope Mount
- When using telescopes to observe an outdoor target, open the window to avoid distortion of the image due to the reflection of the window glass.
- An equatorial telescope mount needs an even balance to perform optimally.
- The equatorial (E.Q.) mount head should be fastened to a tripod that elevates the telescope to a practical height for observations or photography.
- It would be good to keep the tripod as low to the ground as possible to maximize stability.
- It is advised not to use this telescope at low temperatures; however, you can use it with a heat belt.
Frequently Asked Questions About SOLOMARK 70700EQ Refractor Telescope
Here are a few most asked questions. You might find your query relatable.
1.Is it easy to travel with this SOLOMARK telescope 70EQ?
- It is effortless to travel with SOLOMARK Telescope 70EQ. It is because this telescope is as easy to disassemble as it is to assemble. However, it is convenient to save the box as it will prove beneficial during traveling.
2.Which eyepieces does SOLOMARK Telescope 70EQ use?
- The telescope uses the standard 1.25″ eyepiece. Furthermore, it comes with PL10mm and PL20mm eyepieces. Well, Plossl eyepieces are known for their broader and brighter quality images. So, you will get more precise images with Plossl eyepieces as compared to the other ordinary eyepieces.
3.What is the height of a tripod?
- Generally, the tripod is adjustable. It means that you can adjust it according to your height. However, if we talk about its length, it is 40 inches if fully opened.
Well, SOLOMARK 70700EQ Professional Astronomy Refractor Telescope has a bunch of unique features, as mentioned above. Moreover, it will enhance your love of astronomy by providing a fantastic experience.
So, we hope that you are ready to order this telescope by now because it has great lucrative features that are hard to resist.
Read More Our Review:
- Should I Buy a Stilnend Telescope?
- Why you Need JStoon Night Vision Binoculars?
- What is the First Binocular You Should Buy? Nikon 7577 MONARCH 5 10×42 Binocular Must Have
- Why Are Celestron – TrailSeeker 8×32 Binoculars Best For Bird Watching?
- What is the Best Low Budget Binocular to Buy in 2021? Nikon Prostaff 3S 8×42 Binoculars (16030) Must Have