“Are you a small telescope lover? I mean to ask, do you love spotting scope? The truth is that we already knew that you loved seeing the world and sky with a Spotting scope. That is why we are writing this. Well! If you are planning to buy a good quality spotting scope, then you are at the right place. This article is especially for you.”
Considering all the elements, Gosky 20-60×80 Dual Focusing ED Spotting Scope is a good choice for a person who loves seeing views through a scope. Gosky Spotting Scope is easy to use and simply designed for outdoor use with the feature of attaching a mobile phone with it.
Spotting scopes were made for adventurous people who love stargazing and hunting etc. however, this article contains all the related information about Gosky Scope, including features and mostly asked questions. You just have to keep scrolling.
Overall Review of Gosky 20-60×80 Spotting Scope
The spotting scope made by Gosky is well known for its great magnification number. This scope is used by different people for different purposes. Some use it for adventure. There are star lovers who use to see stars from it. Hunters use them to see their target. But why? Just because of its great magnification.
We, again and again, mention in our article that customers’ satisfaction is the honest way to find out the worth of the product. However, Gosky 20-60×80 Dual Focusing ED Spotting Scope has got 4.5 stars rating out of 5.
If we check out the features, it has got an angled structure with 20 by 60 x 80 magnification, power variability, eyepiece, 80 mm of diameter, close focus distance of 18 ft, 115 – 57.5 ft, and 1000 yards field of view. What else should be there in a spotting scope? Well, there is a lot more.
Well Known Features of Gosky 20-60×80 Dual Focusing ED Spotting Scope
1. Great Magnification
We all know that telescopes, binoculars, and spotting scopes are used for seeing objects or things that are far away from our normal eyesight. Considering this point, the zooming capacity of any spotting scope is the essential part of it. Gosky ED has got a magnification of 20-60×80. Remember that magnification is the value at which objects appear through the optics. Great magnification helps you to see far away.
2. Eye Relief/Exit Pupil And Multi-coated lens
This spotting scope has got a mid rang eye relief of almost 17 to 13 mm. It is not so long value, but people with glasses over 14 mm can easily use this product. Gosky ED spotting scope reaches a reasonable exit pupil of 4 to 1.33 mm. Spotting scope works well in low light conditions with a higher mm exit pupil. Gosky’s exit pupil is best suitable for a daybreak and dusk atmosphere.
3. Waterproof and Fog-proof
One of the well-known features of Gosky Spotting Scope is that it is fog and waterproof. No doubt it is valuable for those who enjoy getting wet in the rain in landscape areas. Its lenses work well in fog too. You can see a clear picture while surrounded by fog or standing in the rain.
4. Focus System With Dual Speed And Focusing Wheel
A fast focus system helps in seeing the target at a fast speed without losing pixels. It allows a smooth and accurate view. On the other hand, the fast focusing wheel helps in zooming in or zooming out quickly.
5. Other Features
Gosky’s spotting scope has got a rubber armour which makes it durable. There is no danger of dropping it down. There is a sunshade in scope which can be expanded and used to protect the lens.
Pros and Cons of Gosky 20-60×80 Dual Focusing ED Spotting Scope
- It is usable in all weather conditions.
- Rubber Armour.
- Zooming ability.
- Mid-level eye relief.
Tips To Consider While Buying A Good Spotting Scope
Here are the tips that should be considered worth before buying a good spotting scope:
- Bigger Objective Lens Check for the big objective lens of scope because the bigger that lens, the more light that it lets into the instrument brighter image. Do not get too big.
- Objective Lens Objective lens should be ED or HD glass essentially, which means the scope should have a high refractive index.
- Prism Many manufacturers do not tell the type of prism used in the Spotting scope. Search for a Porro prism.
- Eyepiece Eyepiece is really what gives you magnification. Suppose you can go from 20 power to 60 power. That is just good.
- Exit pupil The exit pupil of a spotting scope should match up with your pupil or be larger than your pupil. It should not be smaller than your pupil.
- Multi-Coated Optics Check for multi-coated optics in a scope.
- Sunshade There should be a sunshade on the top of a spotting scope; actually, when the sun directly shines on the lens, you get a flare.
What does 20 60X80 Mean on a Spotting Scope?
In spotting scope, two sets of numbers refer to the magnifications and diameter of the lens. 20- 60 refers to the zooming or magnifications, and 80 refers to the diameter.
How Much Magnification Do I Need Spotting Scope?
20-60X80 is the normal magnification used by different scope manufacturers. 20 to 60 x and 80mm is suitable for viewing objects and things in the low light situation.
What is the Difference Between a Spotting Scope and Binoculars?
The main difference between binoculars and spotting scope is that people can see with both eyes at a time through a binocular. However, only one eye is used to see through a spotting scope; the other one needs to be closed.
All in all, the choice is yours, but we would say that the Gosky Spotting scope is perfect in respect of all the features. It is something more than what you desire.
However, we admit that the price is a little bit high, but if we compare the features in terms of price, then this Gosky 20-60×80 Dual Focusing ED Spotting Scope is reasonable.
You May Also Like:
- Why SOLOMARK 70700EQ Professional Astronomy Refractor Telescope Is The Best?
- Why you Need JStoon Night Vision Binoculars?
- Why BRIGENIUS 10×50 Binoculars Are Your Perfect Travel Partner?
- Why Does My Telescope Show An Upside Down Image Of Every Object?
- Does Pankoo Monocular Telescope Really Work?
- Do You Own ScoopX 10×42 Binoculars(S-BW19) for All Outdoor Adventures?
- Why Is Honslis Telescope Gaining Popularity These Days?
- Why Can Adasion 12×42 Binoculars Be Your Best Adventure Buddy?
- Is the HEXEUM Night Vision Goggles Night Vision Binoculars NV3180 Worth the Hype?
- Why VABSCE 2K Digital Night Vision Monocular QB008 Is Great For Night Time Recording?