“Do you want to buy a telescope and you are confused about how to choose the best beginner telescope? All astronomy students face this problem at the beginning of their careers. Several problems occur while looking for the best or even average telescope. “
You might not afford it, or maybe you do not like the features, and sometimes it happens that everything about the telescope is how you like it, but that product is out of stock. The last problem is nothing to worry about as if not one, the other website or seller does have that.
If you are worried about choosing the best beginners telescope, we have brought you this piece of article, and we assure you it would definitely help you.
How To Choose Best Beginners Telescope?
There are some key points you should keep in mind some key points while looking for the You
- Look for the best features in a telescope as it is of no use if it does not help in giving your best attempt in any research or test.
- Focus on the quality.
- The main specification to consider is the aperture of the telescope.
- The second main thing that you should consider is the diameter of the telescope. Remember, the larger the diameter, the more light it collects.
- Another aspect you need to consider in a telescope is its mount. This is what keeps the telescope steady. It allows you to view two different parts of the sky.
- Consider what kind of telescope you want: refractor, reflector or any other kind.
- Price is the most important factor to look at. Anything too cheap can surely be a headache to use, while if you pay more for a product, you can surely get your desired telescope.
- See if it is worth the price as if you are paying for it, then you have a right to check it out completely.
Best Choices For Beginners Telescope
As we told you how to choose the best beginner telescope, we will also tell you what to choose if you really want the best telescope for you. As it is our priority to help you. Some beginner telescopes are so good that they must be your first picks while looking for the best beginner’s telescope. Some of them are mentioned here.
Celestron Astro Fi 102
Celestron Astro Fi 102 is a beginners telescope. It is compact, handy and of course easy to use. It’s a tad “slower” optically than its refractor cousin. But you won’t see any “coma” (“hair”) on objects.
- Full Name: Celestron AstroFi 102
- Type: Maksutov-cassegrain
- Aperture: 102mm
- Focal length: 1325mm
- Focal ratio: f/13
- Dimensions & Weight: OTA tube (38.1cm length and 11.7 cm diameter) Tripod (0.86 – 1.37m) weight (7.25kg in total)
Interesting Features Of Celestron Astro Fi 102:
- Go-to Tripod
The Celestron Astro Fi 102 is very handy and has a go-to tripod which is really good. The height of the tripod can also be adjusted, and it includes an accessory tray as well. The tripod weighs up to 5 lbs, or one can say 2.3 kgs. The adjustable tripod legs allow you to customise the telescope’s height to your liking.
- Great optics
The Astro Fi 102 has great optics. It has 102mm maksutov-Cassegrain with fully coated glass optics. The optics are so sharp that they can observe the object in no time.
The Astro Fi offers views of craters on the Moon, the rings of Saturn, the Great Red Spot on Jupiter, the Orion Nebula and the Hercules Globular Cluster, and so much more at night.
- Use an enclosed shell.
- Compact and portable.
- Great optics.
- High quality builds up.
- Hard to align.
- Wifi not so user friendly.
Celestron StarSense Explorer DX 130AZ
The Celestron StarSense Explorer DX130AZ is an exquisite telescope for beginners. It is fully equipped, supplied with everything needed. Basic astrophotography can be done through this telescope.
- Optical design: Newtonian reflector
- Aperture: 5.11” (130 mm)
- Focal length: 25.59” (650 mm)
- Focal ratio: f/5
- Highest useful magnification: 307x
- Lowest useful magnification: 19x
- Total kit weight: 18 lbs. (8.16 kg)
- Mount type: Alt-azimuth.
- Very User Friendly
It is a user-friendly telescope as it assists you with your smartphone. Being compact and quick to use has made life easier for the newbie astronomers and astrophotographers. It helps the user adjust the tripod and tools easily, which is wonderful.
- Superb StarSense App
The development of the smartphone has revolutionised how we interact with technology, and Celestron’s StarSense series of beginners telescopes take full advantage of that. The Celestron StarSense Explorer DX 130AZ owes its ingenious design and ease of use to the Starsense app, combined with GPS magic.
- Easy to align.
- Suggests targets of observance.
- Good for astrophotography.
- No tools are required.
- Needs an app to function.
- Undriven mount.
Where Can We Buy Any of These Telescopes?
Well, you can get any of these telescopes from amazon as it is the most trusted website for getting such technical stuff.
Is Celestron A Reliable Company?
Celestron is a reputed company. It has a big name in the world of telescopes. Though the customer service is average, the overall reviews from the customers are quite satisfying.
Astronomy students usually look for the best beginners telescope within their range, having all the good features. But they face certain problems about how to choose the best beginner telescope for them.
Well, there is nothing to worry about as if you keep in mind some key points while looking for the best beginners telescope, you shall find the best one in some time. Two of the most exquisite beginner telescopes are Celestron Astro Fi 102 and Celestron StarSense Explorer DX130AZ. We suggest you consider them as our first picks after looking at their features.
You May Also Like:
- Why SOLOMARK 70700EQ Professional Astronomy Refractor Telescope Is The Best?
- Why you Need JStoon Night Vision Binoculars?
- Why BRIGENIUS 10×50 Binoculars Are Your Perfect Travel Partner?
- Why Does My Telescope Show An Upside Down Image Of Every Object?
- Does Pankoo Monocular Telescope Really Work?
- Do You Own ScoopX 10×42 Binoculars(S-BW19) for All Outdoor Adventures?
- Why Is Honslis Telescope Gaining Popularity These Days?
- Why Can Adasion 12×42 Binoculars Be Your Best Adventure Buddy?
- Is the HEXEUM Night Vision Goggles Night Vision Binoculars NV3180 Worth the Hype?
- Why VABSCE 2K Digital Night Vision Monocular QB008 Is Great For Night Time Recording?